Bennett University MBA Review
Bennett University was named after Bennett, Coleman and Co. Ltd. which is 178 years old organisation. Located in Noida of Uttar Pradesh the Bennett university was founded by the Times of India Group. It is a university that provides undergraduate and postgraduate programs for students. The Bennett MBA is a highly ranked MBA program in the country.The university aims to provide Ivy League standard education in India by collaborating with multiple international universities across the world. There are four schools in Bennett University and the MBA program is under the School of Management. The Bennet MBA is available for students in three major specializations. Students can choose from data analytics, finance and marketing.
Bennett University has set out certain eligibility criteria that prospective students need to fulfill when applying. All applicants applying to study MBA at Bennett University need to have an undergraduate degree with a minimum 50% aggregate score. The bachelor’s degree must be at least 3 years from a recognized university. Bennett University also considers students in their last year of graduation eligible to apply. For students who are yet to graduate can apply to study.
The selection process of studying Bennett MBA starts by asking applicants to submit a management entrance exam score. Bennett University accepts CAT, NMAT, GMAT, XAT, GRE, CMAT or MAT score. Shortlisted students will then be asked to appear for a personal interview. Interviews are held at the main campus or other venues in major cities. After evaluating a students personal interview and percentile score, a final merit list is released of selected students. Students also get an offer letter with further details to secure their Bennett MBA seat.
Bennett University’s MBA review
Even though Bennett University hasn’t been in existence longer than some of the top university’s in the country, it has managed to carve out a place for themselves. There are many factors that make a Bennett MBA students should consider.
- One of the major plus points of studying at Bennett university is because of collaborations Bennett has with universities around the world. Bennett aims to provide Ivy League level education in India. Accordingly they have tied up with Babson Global, Johnson Cornell University from the USA.
- The placement record of Bennett University is impeccable. Students have found jobs in their last semester of the MBA program at top organisations in the country. Some big names where students have secured employment are, BYJUS, HDFC Bank, KPMG, E&Y, RB etc.
- The faculty at Bennett are some of the best in the industry. The teachers have years of work experience in their fields. They draw from their education and work experience to teach students in the best manner possible. All students, past and present, have praised their teachers at Bennett.
- Students get wide industry exposure while studying at Bennett. The university organizes regular talks and internship opportunities with industry leaders. Some of the industry seniors who have previously visited the campus are, Mr. SamironGhoshal, Sr. Partner at KPMG, Mr. Maneesh Sharma, Head of Strategy at Adobe India and many more.
- Bennett University is also the institution of choice for many due to the fact that besides education, students also get the opportunity to develop their personalities. The university makes efforts to inculcate entrepreneurial skills in the students. The university has the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship and the Center of Executive Education to help students for overall growth.
- Bennett University’s students also get the chance to apply for scholarships. The university provides scholarships to students who have scored higher than average marks in their bachelors. The student’s management entrance exam scores are also considered while deciding on the scholarship amount.