Get your Texas licensure
Are you a person who is interested in real estate, brokerage and are you a resident of Texas, then here is an opportunity. The Texas Real Estate Commission has approved an exam in order to qualify for the Texas license named the Texas Real Estate Exam which is for salespersons, real estate inspectors, and brokers.
Qualifications for real estate exams:
For the Texas Real Exam Prep and to apply for the exam, the candidates must have completed certain educational qualifications. You have to progress in state and national level exams to apply for the licensure. We recommend the candidates check the below requirements for the exam.
- Candidate must be above 18 years old
- Must be a resident of Texas
- Must meet the requirements such as trustworthiness, integrity, and honesty which are under the Moral Character Determination Form.
- Must have completed pre-license education courses
- Has to undergo background verification and fingerprint check
The person should complete the below education before attempting the exam.
- Law of agency and contracts
- Real estate finance and principles
- Core real estate principles
- Sales agent apprentice education
- Legal updates
How can I pass the exam?
As the saying goes like “Success can be achieved where the preparation and opportunity go hand-in-hand”, you can pay the way for Texas Real Estate Exam Prep with the help of below-given information.
- State syllabus:
There are nearly 40 broker questions and 30 sales agent questions to be answered correctly. So you have to cover the following topics:
- Maintenance and obligations licensing
- Powers and duties of commissioned positions
- Utilizing the disclosures and contract agencies
- Wills, homestead, community properties etc.
- National syllabus:
You have to clear 80 questions out of which 10 percent must be mathematical calculations to get through in national exam.
- Restrictions, transfers, brokerage operations
- Property ownership
- Risk management and buyer/seller contracts
- Valuations and conditions
Of course, your preparation starts by following appropriate study materials like video lessons and working on quizzes.
What score is required?
To pass in the exam you have to clear both national and state content. As a sales agent, you have to answer nearly 56 national and 21 state questions correctly. And for a broker exam, you must answer 60 national and 30 state questions correctly.
You will receive the score as soon as the exam is completed. Now let us look into the time that is given to complete the exam.
Broker and Sales agent – You will be given 4 hours to complete the exam
Things to be carried:
Once you apply for the exam and when the exam date is scheduled, try to reach the exam center 30 minutes before the scheduled time. As well as you have to carry the applied identification forms with valid signature along with Government ID proof and a non-scientific calculator.
Spending more time on practice tests to retain the gathered information will help you in passing the exam. And kindly remember, you have only 3 attempts to clear the licensing exam at Texas. Good luck guys!